Class Summary Edytuj
Converted Class: Immune to Convert
This class is created when a Physician reanimates a dead Blue Dragon player (even if they're reaped) and cannot occur naturally. The Death Knight is a very powerful asset, albeit only living for three nights, and possesses two active abilities that can change the tide of a game.
Special Abilities Edytuj
|Undead||Passive||∞||You appear dead to all other players, and cannot talk to living players or vote. You will not appear in the court during the day.|
|Rotting||Passive||∞||Dies 3 days after being created.|
|Sacrifice||Night||2||Protect a player, killing anyone attempting to attack them.|
|Cold Steel||Night||1||Kill a player. If they were an ally, you will instead take your own life.
Note: You can't be healed if you commit suicide. Also, can't be used until Night 3.
- Death knights are basically resurrected knights that are untouchable by evil classes. However, they only last three nights before they return to being dead, so they should make maximum use of their abilities. Furthermore, they cannot be seen to the court, cannot talk with the living and cannot vote. A Death Knight is in essence a dead player that can influence events at night.
- Communicate to the Psychic, if there is one, that you are a Death Knight. Your existence also confirms there is a Physician in the game.
- Use your Death note to communicate (in case you manage to kill an evildoer) - you can write a short log, explaining who you protected and who you are going to coldsteel.
- You have three nights and two charges of Sacrifice and one charge of Cold steel, which means you should do something every night. Unless you're sure that a player is evil, you should usually wait until the last night to strike. Otherwise, you might hit a Blue Dragon player and die prematurely. You should notify the Psychic, if there is one, who you are going to Cold steel.
- NOTE: you can only Cold steel once. You will lose your charge even if your target couldn't be visited or was immune to your attack.
- Most Physicians will generally refrain from reviving dead players in the first nights.
- Only 1 Death Knight can be alive at a time. If a second Physician tries to reanimate a player while a Death Knight is alive, it will fail.
- Unlike The Knight, the Death Knight's Sacrifice doesn't kill you, unless the attacker pierces night immunity.
Nocny Pokój: Pokój Rycerza Edytuj