** This class does not appear in Casual Mode.
Original Class: The Drunk
The Alcoholic is a Royal Offensive class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be The Drunk but was converted by The Mastermind.
While playing the Alcoholic, be sure to use your Debauchery ability most nights since you have unlimited uses of this.
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||During the election for a new King, votes for you count twice. You will keep this passive even if your class changes.|
|I am the Liquor||Passive||∞||Immune to most occupation and redirection abilities. You will keep this passive even if your class changes.|
|Debauchery||Night||∞||Redirect a player to another.|
|Happy Hour||Night||2||Redirect a player to themselves.|
- If you are converted to The Assassin, you will keep your occupy immunity.
- If you redirect an Investigative class to The King, they will receive the message " is the King."
- If your fellow Assassin managed to find an death immune player (possible Possessor) from his attacks, you may Happy Hour that immune player and get the Assassin to finish the job, especially when it's almost within the end of the game when Unseen has the numbers over Blue Dragon with the Neutral Killer still around. Be sure to consider finding a confirmed Alchemist before you attempt this strategy however! Or you could waste an effort into killing a Neutral who merely wants to survive this bloodbath!
- If you are aware of who an Investigative class is, redirect that player to someone that isn't one of your fellow Unseen, giving them a chance of avoiding detection.
- You won’t be immune to attack or conversion if you force the first target of your Debauchery to target you.
Our scouts are looking into this...