Original Class: The Drunk
The Alcoholic is a Royal Offensive class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be The Drunk but was converted by The Mastermind.
While playing the Alcoholic, be sure to use your Debauchery ability most nights since you have unlimited uses of this.
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||During elections for a new King, votes for you count twice.
|I am the Liquor||Passive||∞||Immune to occupy and redirect abilities.
|Debauchery||Night||∞||Redirect target player to another.
|Happy Hour||Night||2||Redirect target player to themselves.|
- If you are converted to The Assassin, you will keep your occupy immunity.
- If you redirect an Investigative class to The King, they will receive the message " is the King."
- Votes for you to become King count as two.
- If you have a suspicion as to who the Neutral Killer might be, such as by the Assassin finding a death immune player, you may want to Happy Hour them in the late game to prevent them from killing members of the Unseen. This also gives you a valid reason to accuse them, if their kills are stopped. However, be careful as you may waste time on a neutral class who poses no threat to you.
- If you are aware of who an Investigative class is, redirect that player to someone that isn't one of your fellow Unseen, giving them a chance of avoiding detection.
- You won’t be immune to attacks or investigations caused by forcing the first target of your Debauchery to target you, so be careful not to kill or expose yourself!
- Redirecting the last Healer can expose The Prince to an attack or keep a bleeding person bled.
- For the most part, redirecting players to the Unseen is a bad plan, incase you accidently redirect an investigator, Neutral Killer, Neutral that can attack or other threats.
Our scouts are looking into this...