Original Classes: The Noble/The Mystic
The Apostle is a Social class that belongs to the Cult faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be a Social class but was converted by The Cult Leader. If they were converted from The Noble, they will be a Royal.
|Sinister Echoes||Day||2||Make it look like a player says something. They will not see the message.
|Disable target player's voting for the day, then force them to vote for a different target player.
|Mind Warp||Night||3||Target player will recieve framed results from using investigative abilities tonight.|
|Court Spy||Night||2||Summon shadows to report the contents of all whispers tomorrow.|
- Cult Pressure can only be used when trials can be held.
- Mind Warp does not disguise fellow Cult members as Blue Dragon. Thus, Mind Warping an investigative that checks a Cult member will not make the Cult member appear as Not Suspicious.
- It is usually easier to claim a support class like the Chronomancer or the Physician. Because it is very hard to fake a Noble's gossip, and it is nearly impossible to fake being a Mystic without being killed.
- You may consider stepping up to be King if the previous King dies, as it can be harder to convince people who you were if the situation is dire for you and your team members. Especially when you transition from Noble to Apostle to Cult Leader, or even worse Mystic to Apostle to Cult Leader. Step up to be King, take all the limitations away (link minds/force accuse) so that even in those situations, you already are the King and you don't have to prove anything to them... apart from loyalty.
- The best target for your Mind Warp ability is the Paladin. He may find a Blue Dragon player as Cult because of it, which will lead to an easy execution.
- Cult Pressure is a powerful ability that may allow Cult to obtain majority at day by giving an extra vote for Cult at the expense of Blue Dragon or Neutral vote.
- Use Court Spy during the first few nights, so that you can get info to make your Cult Leader's fake Princess or Observer logs better, or figure out who important classes such as the Prince or Hunter are.
As Mithras and Corax spread their influence, the scouts are still seeking further details. All we know is that it's worse than we thought -- what we once knew about the Cult was completely wrong, after discovering these new "Cultists"..