Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The initial King will be assigned to Blue Dragon (65% chance of appearing) or Cult/Unseen (35% chance of either appearing, only if the faction is present, and the Cult King will not spawn in Casual Mode).
If the King does not survive the night, a self-nomination process is started to find a replacement to lead the court. All classes can step forward to nominate themselves to replace the King. If only one person steps forward, they instantly become the King. If two or more people step forward, a voting ballot to choose the next King from the candidates will be started. The candidates will have time to convince the court and try to get votes needed to become the new King. Any votes on Royal classes will be counted twice, so they have a higher likelihood of becoming king.
If there is no candidate after two consecutive rounds of self-nomination, a vacuum of power occurs, where there will be no king for the rest of the game. In the late game if there are less than 5 players alive after a King's death, there will be no more nominations for King.== Special Abilities ==
|Occupy and redirect immune. Can talk at all points in a trial.|
|If the starting BD King is executed, then the court will be unable to accuse anyone of treason for a day.|
|Your next nomination for treason will count twice.|
|Decide an accused player's fate.|
|Become death immune for the night.
* The starting BD King gets one extra use of Guards!
|Safeguard||Have a safeguard protect target player, granting them death immunity for the night.
- The starting King is always player number 1.
- You cannot use both The Royal Finger and Decide Fate on the same day.
- The King's name will always be Golden when they speak in chat.
- The Noble's Gossip ability and The Aristocrat's Intrigue cannot see feedback for your Guards!, nor Safeguard.
- The King can always speak on Trial.
- If the king dies, there will be an election for a new king; any class may step up, except neutrals that have already won.
- Be sure to keep up with the leads people give you and do something with the information people give you, otherwise you will be dubbed a Useless/Evil King and the Butlers will poison you!
- Make Sure to use your day ability "Royal Finger" to confirm you haven't been poss jumped and that you will not use "Decide fate" on the Prince or other important classes.
- Use your Safeguard ability wisely you cannot guard the same person twice in a row, using them on confirmed targets like the prince or people you feel are likely to be attacked.
- Guard yourself if you feel like you will be attacked during the night, you only have two in total so use them wisely.
- Use Decide fate for late game when evils are near majority, Use it to execute a player who may get pardoned or use it on a player who might get executed if you trust them.
Lore: The BD King (Blue Dragon)The BD King struggles with power - learning his followers are not all who they claim to be, and his devoted ones seemingly lacking devotion. When the king falls, who shall rise? He worries not about himself, but the kingdom: if he were no longer to be the keeper of balance. This chosen one struggles if he should take action, or silently wait for the ideal moment to avenge his royal family.
Night Room: The Royal Quarters