Converted Class: The Servant/The Invoker
This class can single-handedly stop an opposing faction from growing stronger or killing by Serving Wine and occupying them. If you suspect The King to be corrupt, you can also poison him with Poisoned Wine, but be careful about this one, as you commit suicide if he was part of the Blue Dragon. The Butler can successfully poison and kill The King even if he has set up guards for the night (Because Guards only protect from direct attacks), or if he is defended in any other way than being cured of his poison by The Physician or The Alchemist.
|Dutiful||Passive||∞||Immune to being occupied at night and immune to target changing. You will keep this passive even if your class changes.|
|Poisoned Wine||Day||1||You will poison the King, causing him to die in one night if not healed by a Physician or an Alchemist. The King will not know they were poisoned. If the King is a member of the Blue Dragon, you will take your own life. You can't use this ability until Day 4.|
|Serve Wine||Night||∞||Occupy a player by getting them drunk. The Butler will be notified if the target cannot be occupied, as they will refuse the wine.|
|Concentrated Wine||Night||2||Throw a party, occupying everyone that targets you.|
- If The Butler poisons a Good King, he will commit suicide the night after the king's death.
- The Butler will not commit suicide if he poisons a Neutral King.
- The Butler can poison a Psycho King like any other, and it will still kill them.
- If The Butler poisons a Good King but gets converted at the same time as the king's death, The Butler will be converted and will not commit suicide.
- Players who visit you on the night you use Concentrated Wine will not know that they were occupied specifically because they visited you.
- Your Poisoned Wine ability is a very useful weapon to turn the table and catch the Unseen/Cult (the antagonist) faction members off-guard. The problem, however, is that there is no hard rule on when to use it. Some may argue that the ideal time is during the early part of the game: If The King is a member of the Unseen/Cult from the get-go, it will be a disaster for the evil faction. Other players argue that the best time is during the end-game as a "last stand maneuver" to turn the table in a time of crisis.
- Remember that your Serve Wine ability will put the Blue Dragon at a disadvantage if you hit the wrong person.
- When Serving Wine, make a note if the person declined the wine, as that marks them an occupy-proof class, and may help to prove or refute a claim they made earlier. This could confirm an ally or expose an evil player in a lie. Specifically:
- The only Blue Dragon classes that are immune are The Butler, The Drunk, The Mystic, The Prince and The King. If your target couldn't be one of those five, or if they've claimed anything not on that list, they are probably an enemy. However, these targets cannot be The Mastermind, The Assassin or the Cult Leader.
- In games with the Unseen, make sure you are paying attention to logs of the players you have Served. Since Mastermind shows up as a successful Serve, but in all reality they are occupy immune some Masterminds wont show the occupy in their logs.
- Note that no Investigative or Social classes are immune to being occupied; anyone you fail to occupy cannot be Investigative or Social.
- Note that any Support class that is empowered by The Court Wizard will be Occupy Immune that night.
- Also, any players who get occupied three times during the games will become immune to occupation.
- During the end-game, where there is only one member of the Unseen faction remaining, it would be a good strategy to use your Serve Wine ability on the person that you're most suspicious of; if no one dies, you may have just found The Assassin of the Unseen.
- It is a good idea to use your Concentrated Wine ability if you believe your life is at risk, as you will prevent your death by occupying visitors, preventing you from being killed. Even The King will not be able to kill you with Order Execution this night.
Night Room: Fancy Broom Closet
- Nightshade Wine renamed to Poisoned Wine.
- Concentrated Wine no longer bypasses occupy immunity.
- Nightshade Wine will no longer notify the King and will kill the same day.
- Concentrated Wine no longer says you were occupied while visiting target. Now has a more generic message.
- 1.0.18: Nightshade Wine will now kill the King the same day he is poisoned, unless healed. Can now be used before Day 4.
- 1.0.17: Concentrated Wine now bypasses occupy immunity.
- 0.9.10: Added unique room.
- 0.9.4: Concentrated Wine now occupies all visiting players.
- Removed Black Wine.
- Added Concentrated Wine. The Butler throws a party at night. No one will be able to whisper the next day. Has 2 uses.
- 0.8.30: Spawn rate reduced.
- If a player has Black Wine on them, there will be a character minimum of 3 for their messages.
- Added Nightshade Wine. After 3 days you can poison the King, causing him to die in two nights if not healed. You will take your own life if you kill a Blue Dragon King.
- 0.8.28: Toxic Wine replaced with Black Wine.
- 0.8.24: Removed Loud Whisper and Private Matter.
- 0.8.22: Will also commit suicide if he poisons a Neutral King.
- Release: Introduced.