Converted Class: The Servant/The Invoker
This class can single-handedly stop an opposing faction from growing stronger or killing by Serving Wine and occupying them. If you suspect The King to be corrupt, you can also poison him with Poisoned Wine, but be careful about this one, as you commit suicide if he was part of the Blue Dragon. The Butler can successfully poison and kill The King even if he has set up guards for the night. However, Poisoned Wine can be healed by The Physician or The Alchemist or delayed by The Chronomancer
|Dutiful||Passive||∞||Immune to occupy and redirect.
|Poisoned Wine||Day||1||Secretly poison the King. Unless healed, the King will die at the end of the night. If the King is aligned with the Blue Dragon, you will take your life the following night and can no longer use your abilities.
|Serve Wine||Night||∞||Occupy a player tonight with wine. They will not be able to use abilities tonight. You cannot target the same player 2 nights in a row.|
|Concentrated Wine||Night||2||Throw a party, occupying everyone that targets you.|
- If The Butler poisons a BD King, he will commit suicide the night after the king's death.
- The King will know that it was a Butler poison that killed them if you use Poisoned Wine.
- The Butler will not commit suicide if he poisons a Neutral King.
- The Butler can poison a Psycho King like any other, and it will still kill them.
- Players who visit you on the night you use Concentrated Wine will not know that they were occupied specifically because they visited you.
Remember that your Serve Wine ability can put the Blue Dragon at a disadvantage if you occupy the wrong targets.
- When Serving Wine, make a note if the person could or could not be occupied. If the occupy failed, the player is most likely an occupy immune class, but there are other reasons as to why that person could not have been occupied, such as:
- A non occupy immune class being intensified by a Court Wizard.
- A non occupy immune class gaining occupation immunity by being occupied, redirected or jailed at least three times.
- The only Blue Dragon classes that are immune to occupation are The Butler, The Drunk, The Mystic and The Prince. If your target couldn't be one of those four classes or have not claimed to have obtained occupy immunity naturally, then they are probably an enemy, such as a Sellsword.
- It is a good idea to use your Concentrated Wine ability if you believe your life is at risk or you think that the Cult Leader or the Mastermind is going to convert you; as you will prevent your death by occupying visitors, preventing you from being killed and also preventing them from converting you.
- However, this will not prevent attacks that don't involve the killer visiting you such as a bleed from an Assassin, Hunter or Cult Leader and a Walking Bomb from a Sorcerer. This will also not stop attacks from occupy immune killers such as a converted Butler, Drunk, Mystic and other killers that have naturally gained occupation immunity from being occupied, redirected or jailed at least three times.
- During the early game, if you manage to occupy someone and there are a limited number of deaths (not 2 or more deaths), then the person you occupied has a chance to be a killer, whether it be an Assassin or a Neutral Killer. However, in Cult + Reaper games, it is normal to have limited deaths in the early game, so keep what you're going up against in mind.
- Your Poisoned Wine ability is a very useful weapon to turn the table and catch the Unseen/Cult (the antagonist) faction members off-guard. The problem, however, is that there is no hard rule on when to use it. Some may argue that the ideal time is during the early part of the game: If The King is a member of the Unseen/Cult from the get-go, it will be a disaster for the evil faction. Other players argue that the best time is during the end-game as a "last stand maneuver" to turn the table in a time of crisis. Poisoned Wine is also the only way to kill a Psycho King at night.
Sorry, we were unable to find the lore for the Butler, everyone who came telling us information was too drunk for their own good!
Night Room: Fancy Broom Closet
- Nightshade Wine renamed to Poisoned Wine.
- Concentrated Wine no longer bypasses occupy immunity.
- Nightshade Wine will no longer notify the King and will kill the same day.
- Concentrated Wine no longer says you were occupied while visiting target. Now has a more generic message.
- 1.0.18: Nightshade Wine will now kill the King the same day he is poisoned, unless healed. Can now be used before Day 4.
- 1.0.17: Concentrated Wine now bypasses occupy immunity.
- 0.9.10: Added unique room.
- 0.9.4: Concentrated Wine now occupies all visiting players.
- Removed Black Wine.
- Added Concentrated Wine. The Butler throws a party at night. No one will be able to whisper the next day. Has 2 uses.
- 0.8.30: Spawn rate reduced.
- If a player has Black Wine on them, there will be a character minimum of 3 for their messages.
- Added Nightshade Wine. After 3 days you can poison the King, causing him to die in two nights if not healed. You will take your own life if you kill a Blue Dragon King.
- 0.8.28: Toxic Wine replaced with Black Wine.
- 0.8.24: Removed Loud Whisper and Private Matter.
- 0.8.22: Will also commit suicide if he poisons a Neutral King.
- Release: Introduced.