Converted Class: The Timesnatcher/The Ritualist
|Pocket Dimension||Day||2||If you die tonight, delay it for 2 nights. Usable day 1.
|Time Warp||Night||∞||Delays a player’s death for 2 days (including bleeding). You can delay the same death multiple times. Delayed deaths can be prevented by heals or death immunity.
|Distort Reality||Night||∞||Transfer all deaths delayed with Time Warp to another player.
- The Chronomancer's Time Warp goes after The Physician's heal. So if a Physician and Chronomancer heals the same target who is attacked, the physician will get the heal message, while the Chronomancer's ability "fails".
- Since The Chronomancer cannot delay unhealable attacks or from suicide, they cannot save someone from being reaped by The Reaper, being jumped by The Possessor or getting attacked by an empowered killer.
- Keep track of Physician and Alchemist claims in the game, as they are able to heal poison and bleed effects, usually one day before the victim dies to them. This means Time Warp will only be effective on bled/poisoned targets if the healers are dead or focused on protecting someone else.
- Another possible strategy is to guard Physicians while they handle the poison/bleed effects around the court, since they will certainly be targeted by direct attacks.
- Distort Reality can be used on anyone but yourself and the player whose death you prevented. You can use it on targets who claim to have immunity, such as the Inquisitor, Scorned or even Alchemists who may have stone-skinned.
- You can also redirect it onto a player being shielded by The Mercenary, triggering the shield. Just make sure the target is not an important member of the Blue Dragon like The Prince, just in case the Mercenary is really The Sellsword.
- Targetting neutral claims, while sometimes ill-advised, might be the best course of action, especially if the person you are saving claims BD. Most people who are attacked and killed are indeed not evil, and neutral claims are only allies if it suits them. You will probably save a BD life and might even find a night immune class.
- Unlike the Knight, the Chronomancer does not commit suicide if they kill a Blue Dragon class. This means you are granted a bit more freedom when taking blind guesses at suspicious claims that might be true.
- While healable and non-bypassing, your attack can also target the King. Evil Kings might not guard after revealing their true colors, since their own faction won't attack them. Killing them in the night might save BD some time and let them put someone else on trial the next day.
- Keep track of the attention you earn yourself. If you find yourself leading the court for the day, be sure to use Pocket Dimension.
- If you die after delaying a death, there is no way to redirect it, and the person you saved will die after two days.
- With proper timing and some luck, you can use use Distort Reality 2 nights in a row. This means a Chronomancer can kill people with limited night immunities, such as the Inquisitor, Scorned or even a Reaper. Since Pocket Dimension is a day ability, this strategy does not affect your survivability in the slightest.
Our scouts are still looking for this information.
Night RoomYour character sits cross-legged while galaxy particles and stars fly around. If the particles make your game framerate too slow, try using it on the game's lowest graphical settings.
September 2018, Patch 2.0.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.