Converted Class: The Alcoholic/The Invoker
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||During elections for a new King, votes for you count twice.
|I am the Liquor||Passive||∞||Immune to occupy and redirect abilities.
|Debauchery||Night||∞||Redirect target player to another.|
|Happy Hour||Night||2||Redirect target player to themselves.|
- Players will not know that their night or occupy immunities have been stripped as a result of using Happy Hour on them, unless them losing those immunities causes them to be attacked or occupied successfully.
- If you redirect an Investigative class to The King, they will receive the message " is the King."
- If a Butler and a Drunk try to occupy and use Debauchery on the same person, they will be occupied, and show up as redirection/occupy Immune to the Drunk (since you cannot change target of the occupied person)
- You won’t be immune to attack or conversion if you force the first target of your Debauchery to target you.
- Note that any Support target who was empowered by a Court Wizard will show as occupy immune that night, but not occupy immune after that.
- Focus on players who didn't claim yet and use your Debauchery ability on them. Most people debauch their target to The King, but you should keep an eye on Neutral claims in the game. Debauch your target to an outed Neutral class if possible - that's a far better target than a possible 65% Good King.
Lore: Eye of the Tavern
The tavern of Castle Adiart was bustling; the court had spent a long hard day doing…something. The barkeep wasn’t really sure what it was the court actually did, but that didn’t matter, now -- it was a time to relax and be merry.
...Unless, of course, you’re part of the tavern staff. The staff were rushed off their feet as usual and, worst of all, he was here.
“Wahey!” came a raucous uproar from the corner of the tavern with the center of attention shined upon the black sheep of the royal family, dressed in a ridiculous, mismatching outfit with ale dripping down the front of his tunic.
He slammed the tankard down on the table and let out a mighty belch, along with a cry of “another!”. The exasperated barkeep signaled to a waitress who brought over another round. The beer-soaked, rarely-called-Prince took the tankard and :glug glug glug: -- it was gone as soon as it came.
:Glug Glug Glug:
[...]The barkeep rolled his eyes, “I know he’s a Prince of the Realm, but it wouldn’t kill him to pay his tab once in a while”, he thought to himself.
Suddenly the bar fell silent; a stunning figure stood at the doorway. His hair and perfect jawline almost shone with the dim light of the tavern’s lamps.
"Brother! Our Father wishes to speak with you, so cease these ridiculous antics and make yourself presentable".Two guards took the younger prince and escorted him to his chambers, where his butler was waiting with a change of clothes. The older brother tossed a sack of coins to the barkeep, “This should be enough to pay for the drinks”.
As the older Prince left the tavern he could have sworn he heard the barkeep mutter the words, “I wish”.
Night Room: Royal Drunk's Quarters