Converted Class Summary
Original Class: The Princess
The Duchess is a Royal Investigative class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be The Princess but was converted by The Mastermind.
Your Bat Eyelashes ability may prove useful to scout out potential conversion targets - you should report these to your Mastermind.
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||During the election for a new King, votes for you count twice. You will keep this passive even if your class changes.|
|Bat Eyelashes||Night||∞||Entrance target player with your eyes into revealing their class type.|
|Dark Wisp||Night||2||Uncage a dark wisp, making the Unseen appear not suspicious tonight.|
- The Duchess is a very powerful class for locating potential targets for conversion or assassination.
- You may choose to become The King, but is not recommended in most cases because your investigative powers can guide The Assassin. In the event that this is not needed and The King dies, then stepping up to be the next King can give the Unseen an invaluable extra vote. This can be especially potent if you used Dark Wisp and The Sheriff "confirmed" you as Blue Dragon.
- If you have already claimed you are a Princess and someone asks you who you checked last night, you can say you investigated one of the players you've used your Bat Eyelashes ability on.
- Using Dark Wisp at the right time may prove difficult, but if you have reason to believe that you or your fellow Unseen will be Investigated that night, it could prevent any of you from being executed.
- Before dawn breaks, you can send your finding in the chat from your ability Bat Eyelashes. Your fellow Unseen is capable of seeing this, but the rest of the court will be oblivious.
- Make sure to share your results with the team so The Assassin has a better idea of who to kill and The Mastermind has a better idea of who to convert.
“I shall bend minds against their will if the Unseen crosses my father! You will be your own demise, for I am the king’s intuition”