Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The initial King will be assigned to Blue Dragon (65% chance of appearing) or Cult/Unseen (35% chance of either appearing, only if the faction is present, and the Cult King will not spawn in Casual Mode).
If the King did not survive the night, a self-nomination process is started to find a replacement to lead the court. All classes can step forward to nominate themselves to replace the King. If only one person steps forward, they instantly become the King. If two or more people step forward, a voting ballot to choose the next King from the candidates will be started. The candidates will have time to convince the court and try to get votes needed to become the new King. Any votes on Royal classes will be counted twice, so they have a higher likelihood of becoming king.
If there is no candidate after two consecutive rounds of self-nomination, a vacuum of power occurs, where there will be no king for the rest of the game. In the late game if there are less than 5 players alive after a King's death, there will be no more nominations for King.
|Occupy and redirect immune. Can talk at all points in a trial.|
|Loyal Subjects||If the starting Good King is executed, then the court will be unable to accuse anyone of treason for a day.|
|Your next nomination for treason will count twice.|
|Decide an accused player's fate.|
|Become death immune for the night.
* The starting Good King gets one extra use of Guards!
|Discover a player's class type. Special classes will appear as Investigative. Others will not be able to see who you target.
* Only the Starting King has this ability.
- The starting King is always player number 1.
- You cannot use both The Royal Finger and Decide Fate on the same day.
- The King's name will always be Golden when they speak in chat.
- The Noble's Gossip ability and The Aristocrat's Intrigue cannot see feedback for your Guards!, nor Safeguard.
- Be sure to keep up with the leads people give you and do something with the information people give you, otherwise you will be dubbed a Useless/Evil King and the Butlers will poison you!
- It is not a good idea to not use Allies Night 1, as Evils and the Neutral Killer will likely try to attack you. Save Allies for Nights you feel you'll survive, and use it on people you feel are suspicious.
Lore: The Good King (Blue Dragon)
The Good King struggles with power - learning his followers are not all who they claim to be, and his devoted ones seemingly lacking devotion. When the king falls, who shall rise? He worries not about himself, but the kingdom: if he were no longer to be the keeper of balance. This chosen one struggles if he should take action, or silently wait for the ideal moment to avenge his royal family.
Night Room: The Royal Quarters