Converted Class: The Poacher/The Invoker
This class is a strong part of the Blue Dragon, being able to kill someone you know is evil, or kill any unwanted visitors trying to kill you. However, using your night abilities against the wrong people can deter your allies greatly.
|Retribution||Passive||∞||If the court votes to execute you, you will kill the last player who voted against you.|
|Wolf Companion||Day||2||Cause a player to bleed. They will die in 2 nights unless saved. Not usable until Day 3.|
|Hunter's Mark||Night||4||Target 2 players. If the 1st player targets the 2nd, you will occupy and attack them. If you kill a Blue Dragon, you will lose all charges. Not usable until Night 3.
|Bear Companion||Night||3||Your bear will kill visitors attempting to attack you tonight. Bypasses death immune. You will be immune to death and conversion tonight.|
- Bear Companion grants you both death and conversion immunity on the night it is used. It does NOT kill non-attacking visitors however, meaning someone attempting to convert you will fail but they will not be killed.
- Generally, the first couple of nights are when you are least likely to get attacked, so consider saving your bears until later.
- You don't want your enemies to know how many bears you have left. To prevent this information from leaking, consider not recording your bear use in your logs in case you get snooped by a Marshal, and write down the truth about what you did each night only in your private notes for when you get jailed by The Prince.
- The bleed from Wolf Companion can be healed by both a Physician and an Alchemist, allowing either to prove themselves the following night.
- You can also tricking your enemies into attacking, for example by claiming to be The Prince or faking a whisper leak in which you claim to be The Sheriff. Be sure to write in your death note that you baited and are in fact the Hunter. In addition if you get jailed after claiming the Prince day 1, you could try to convince the Prince into claiming to be the Hunter, which will make it more likely that Evils Faction will target you and fail to your bears. however the Possessor can safely send a target to attack and the Reaper will consume a soul allowing him to Survive.
- While Retribution might look like a powerful ability, remember that it is not uncommon for Blue Dragon members to get confused or tricked and end up accusing each other; there is a high risk that the last voter against you will be a fellow Blue Dragon member. Therefore, even more than other classes, it is particularly important that you avoid getting executed by your own faction.
- In rare situations, you may be able to ensure an enemy makes the last vote, but since you have other methods to kill, doing so deliberately is rarely worthwhile - in particular, using your Bear Companion when they try to deal with you at night may be more effective, since you'd actually survive that in addition to taking out an enemy.
- However, if the Blue Dragon is winning, and they only suspect you, and another player, you should offer to be executed while the other player takes your Retribution. This is because not only will you be killing a suspicious player, the Blue Dragon will likely think you are the Hunter, because an evil player fake claiming your class would not be so suicidal, plus it allows you to judge the reaction of the suspicious player and see if they are willing or not to take it.
- Hunter's Mark allows you to prevent abilities and kill player if used correctly. You can prevent attacks from evil faction or Neutral Killer onto active Blue Dragon players. You could also prevent evil-siding neutrals from helping the evil faction such as marking Alchemist to a bleeding evil. You could also prevent converts from happening. However, this can backfire if used on your first target turns out to be Blue Dragon.
This class, once considered a myth is becoming more and more common. Though it's more common, we still are searching for this information...
Night Room: Adiart Forest
- Hunter retribution will target the King if he uses Decide Fate
- Is unique again.
- Added Retribution. When the court votes to execute the Hunter, the Hunter will kill the LAST player to accuse them.
- 2.1.0: Reworked.
- Removed both Passive abilities.
- No longer Unique.
- Wolf Companion is now a day ability. 2 uses. Not usable until Day 3.
- New Night Ability:
- Hunter’s Mark - Target two players. If the first player targets the second, you will occupy and attack them. If you kill a Blue Dragon, you will lose the use of this ability. 4 uses. Not usable until Night 3.
- 1.0.10: Bear Companion now prevents all attacks as well as killing the attackers.
- 1.0.8d: Bear Companion now has 3 uses.
- 1.0.7b: Spike Traps renamed to Bear Companion. Now instantly kills players attempting to attack you. Will not kill any other players.
- 1.0.6: Wolf Companion no longer counts as a visit.
- 1.0.4: Wolf Companion will no longer attack jailed players. Hunter will not be notified.
- 1.0.2: Can no longer use Wolf Companion until Night 3.
- 0.9.10: Added unique room.
- 0.9.9: Spike Traps now grants conversion immunity for the night.
- 0.9.6: Wolf Companion now has 2 uses.
- 0.9.3: Introduced.
- Retribution (Passive) - If found guilty of treason, kill your accuser before your execution.
- Isolation (Passive) - Occupy immune.
- Wolf Companion (Night) - Summon a wolf companion to attack a player. They will bleed and die in a day. 1 use.
- Spike Traps (Night) - Set spiked traps in your home to hurt intruders. If trapped, the visitor will bleed and die in a day, if untreated. You will be night immune. 2 uses.