** This class does not appear in Casual Mode.
Converted Class: The Poacher/The Invoker
This class is a strong part of the Blue Dragon, being able to kill someone you know is evil, or kill any unwanted visitors trying to kill you. However, using your night abilities against the wrong people can deter your allies greatly.
|?||Retribution||Passive||∞||When the court votes to execute the Hunter, the Hunter will kill the LAST player to who voted against them.|
|Wolf Companion||Day||2||Cause a player to bleed. They will die in two nights unless saved. Not usable until Day 3.|
|Bear Companion||Night||3||Your bear will kill visitors attempting to attack you tonight. Bypasses death immunity. You will be death and conversion immune.|
|Hunter's Mark||Night||4||Target two players. If the first player targets the second, you will occupy and attack the former one. If you kill a Blue Dragon, you will lose all uses. Not usable until Night 3.|
- Bear Companion grants you both death and conversion immunity on the night it is used. It does NOT kill non-attacking visitors however, meaning someone attempting to convert you will fail but they will not be killed.
- If the Blue Dragon faction is outnumbered, you may be able to turn things around by tricking your enemies into executing you first; but hiding and using your Bear Companion when they try to deal with you at night may be more effective, since you'd actually survive that in addition to taking out an enemy.
- Generally, the first couple of nights are when you are least likely to get attacked, so consider saving your bears until later.
- You don't want your enemies to know how many bears you have left. To prevent this information from leaking, consider not recording your bear use in your logs in case you get snooped by a Marshal, and write down the truth about what you did each night only in your private notes for when you get jailed by The Prince.
- The bleed from Wolf Companion can be healed by both a Physician and an Alchemist, allowing either to prove themselves the following night.
- You can also tricking your enemies into attacking, for example by claiming to be The Prince or faking a whisper leak in which you claim to be The Sheriff. Be sure to write in your death note that you baited and are in fact the Hunter. In addition if you get jailed after claiming the Prince day 1, you could try to convince the Prince into claiming to be the Hunter, which will make it more likely that Evils Faction will target you and fail to your bears. however the Possessor can safely send a target to attack and the Reaper will consume a soul allowing him to Survive.
This class, once considered a myth is becoming more and more common. Though it's more common, we still are searching for this information...
Night Room: Adiart Forest
- Is unique again.
- Added Retribution. When the court votes to execute the Hunter, the Hunter will kill the LAST player to accuse them.
- 2.1.0: Reworked.
- Removed both Passive abilities.
- No longer Unique.
- Wolf Companion is now a day ability. 2 uses. Not usable until Day 3.
- New Night Ability:
- Hunter’s Mark - Target two players. If the first player targets the second, you will occupy and attack them. If you kill a Blue Dragon, you will lose the use of this ability. 4 uses. Not usable until Night 3.
- 1.0.10: Bear Companion now prevents all attacks as well as killing the attackers.
- 1.0.8d: Bear Companion now has 3 uses.
- 1.0.7b: Spike Traps renamed to Bear Companion. Now instantly kills players attempting to attack you. Will not kill any other players.
- 1.0.6: Wolf Companion no longer counts as a visit.
- 1.0.4: Wolf Companion will no longer attack jailed players. Hunter will not be notified.
- 1.0.2: Can no longer use Wolf Companion until Night 3.
- 0.9.10: Added unique room.
- 0.9.9: Spike Traps now grants conversion immunity for the night.
- 0.9.6: Wolf Companion now has 2 uses.
- 0.9.3: Introduced.
- Retribution (Passive) - If found guilty of treason, kill your accuser before your execution.
- Isolation (Passive) - Occupy immune.
- Wolf Companion (Night) - Summon a wolf companion to attack a player. They will bleed and die in a day. 1 use.
- Spike Traps (Night) - Set spiked traps in your home to hurt intruders. If trapped, the visitor will bleed and die in a day, if untreated. You will be night immune. 2 uses.