Converted Class Summary
Original Class: The Mystic
The Illusionist is a Unique Social class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be The Mystic, but was converted by The Mastermind.
This class masters the capability of social interaction and manipulation and excels at creating havoc without getting caught.
|Busy Mind||Passive||∞||Immune to occupy and redirect.
|Soon™||Sinister Echoes||Day||2||Make it look like a player says something. They will not see the message.
|Private Matter||Day||2||The public will be completely unaware of whispers to and from you for the rest of the day.|
|Mental Blur||Night||2||Begin to melt a player's brain, completely erasing their chat history.|
|Mind Warp||Night||∞||Target player will receive framed results from using investigative abilities tonight.|
- Our scouts are still looking for this information.
- You should be cautious about claiming to be The Mystic if you haven't already revealed since your inability to Link Minds is extremely obvious. Consider changing your claim to something else. Or just simply say you linked with your Unseen members, given the chances to. This can be considered suspicious however, and may get your fellow Unseen killed too.
- Private Matter is useful for communicating with your fellow Unseen during the day.
- Your Mental Blur is a dangerous ability that should only be used if its absolutely necessary but be very careful as it confirms that there is an Illusionist.
- You can use Mental Blur as a faction check on the King. A King who outs that the ability was used on them is likely to be Good. One who remains silent is almost certainly Evil.
- Mind Warp can be used against various investigative classes to make them produce incorrect/framed results at night without being caught by The Noble unless they happen to visit the same target as the Illusionist.
- Sinister Echoes can be used to cause confusion during the day, allowing the Unseen to remain undetected longer. It can also be used to trick the Blue Dragon into thinking there is The Fool or The Scorned about using Troll Box.
- If the King has died, consider stepping up to be King as it can be difficult to keep your Mystic claim throughout the nights if you already claimed and confirmed to everyone who you were.
Lore Pending. Our scouts are searching for this information.