Original Classes: The Butler/The Drunk/The Knight/The Hunter
The Invoker is an Offensive class that belongs to the Cult faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be an Offensive or Killer class but was converted by The Cult Leader. If they were converted from The Drunk, they will be a Royal.
|Fanatic||Passive||∞||Immune to occupy and redirect.
|Silence target player for 20 seconds. They will not be able to speak or use abilities for the duration.|
|Chains of Corax||Night||3||Occupy target player tonight. They will be prevented from taking any actions tonight.|
|Strings of Mithras||Night||2||Redirect target player to another (or themselves).|
- If you are promoted to The Cult Leader, you will retain your immunity to occupation.
- If you redirect an Investigative class to The King, they will receive the message " is the King."
- Your Chains of Corax ability is useful for keeping up the facade that you are unconverted, if you started as The Butler. More importantly, it can prevent a Paladin from smiting the Cult Leader if he tries to convert.
- Your Strings of Mithras ability is useful if you know you are controlling a killer, for example, if you know the identity of The Reaper, you can get him to kill for you.
- Most players will keep a close eye on Butler and Drunk claims, because they are usually common fake claims for an Invoker. Try to fake claim a class that isn't Butler or Drunk to make sure that the Blue Dragon players are not executing you just because of your claim, "leaving them in the dark" for a little longer than usual. The only downside of that Strategy is that you are still occupy immune, so a real Butler could out that information by trying to occupy you.
As Mithras and Corax spread their influence, the scouts are still seeking further details. All we know is that it's worse than we thought -- what we once knew about the Cult was completely wrong, after discovering these new "Cultists"..
May, 2016 (Originally called "The Cultist")