Converted Class: The Enforcer/The Invoker
The Knight is useful to kill confirmed evils. However, if you have been misinformed and accidentally attack an ally, you kill yourself out of shame for violating the Knights Code.
Protect confirmed allies with Defend that you believe are valuable to the team, especially if they not convertible, like the Prince.
|Armored||Passive||∞||You will survive the first attack you block with Defend.|
|Defend||Night||∞||Protect a player, giving your life to kill their attackers. Bypasses death immunity.(cannot be healed)|
|Cold Steel||Night||∞||Kill a player. If they were a member of the Blue Dragon, you will take your own life (during the same night) if you kill them.
Note: You can't be healed if you commit suicide. Also, can't be used until Night 3.
- You will not commit suicide if you attack a member of the Blue Dragon with Cold Steel who is immune to attacks or was healed that night.
- If your Cold Steel was redirected by the Drunk's Debauch, Court Wizard or Invoker swap, you will decide not to attack the player. This stops you from Cold Steeling that night.
- Your Defend ability is capable of killing attackers that are immune to dead at night.
- Being a class that can't easily be confirmed, evil players may seek to claim your class. If there is already another Knight claim, it is a good idea to target them.
- You should be using your Defend ability almost every night to make sure your allies stay alive and your enemies will soon fall.
Night Room: Knight's Room