Converted Class: The Enforcer/The Invoker
The Knight is useful to kill confirmed evils. However, if you have been misinformed and accidentally attack an ally, you kill yourself out of shame for violating the Knights Code.
Protect confirmed allies with Defend that you believe are valuable to the team, especially if they not convertible, like the Prince.
|Armored||Passive||∞||Your armor will protect you from the 1st attacker blocked by Defend.|
|Defend||Night||∞||Defend target player, trading your life to kill their attackers. You, and anyone you kill, will be unhealable.
|Cold Steel||Night||∞||Attack target player. If you killed an ally, you will also take your own life (Unhealable). Not usable until Night 3.
- You will not commit suicide if you attack a member of the Blue Dragon with Cold Steel who is immune to attacks or shielded by The Mercenary. However, you will commit suicide if you attack a member of the Blue Dragon who is healed or has their death delayed by a Chronomancer.
- If your Cold Steel was redirected by the Drunk's Debauch, Court Wizard or Invoker swap, you will decide not to attack the player. This stops you from Cold Steeling that night.
- Your Defend ability is capable of killing attackers that are immune to death at night.
- Being a class that can't easily be confirmed, evil players may seek to claim your class. Make sure to add your number and your night action to your Death Note (e.g. Defend/Cold Steel + Your Number). The moment you kill someone while guarding/using your Cold Steel ability your Death Note will show up and confirm you as a Knight.
- You should be using your Defend ability almost every night to make sure your allies stay alive and your enemies will soon fall.
- Make sure to protect talkative/active players at night if the Prince isn't outed yet.
- You can also guard Heathens to protect them from the Inquisitor.
Night Room: Knight's Room