Converted Class: The Handmaiden/The Seeker
The Maid is powerful because it can find if two players win together. If two players claim to be with the Blue Dragon faction, you can use Matchmake on them and see if they are truthful or not.
|Matchmake||Night||∞||Test if target player is compatible with last-checked player. Players are compatible if they win together.
Fool and Scorned are incompatible with everyone. Royals are incompatible with each other.
|Nosy Servants||Night||3||Discover if a living player visited a dead player on the night they died. Others will not be able to see who you target.|
- The Maid starts off with one random player assigned to them at the start of the game. They then choose to Matchmake that random person with someone else.
- If the Maid chooses to Matchmake a confirmed Alchemist, Scorned, or Fool, they will have wasted 2 nights of investigative abilities - since The Alchemist is compatible with everyone else in the game, and the Scorned and Fool are incompatible with everyone else.
- If a target is framed, the maid's results will generally be reversed of the correct result. However if an evil is framed, they will still appear as they would normally to a Maid.
- If you get redirected to The King with your matchmake, the result will say that they are The King and cannot be matchmade. The next time you matchmake, you will not matchmake The King. Instead, it will be as you were only occupied, and continue off the target from 2 nights ago.
- Our scouts are still looking for more information.
Maid Matchmake Interactions Cheat Sheet
Here is a general list of Maid interactions when using Matchmake. (Courtesy of Romana)
Matchmake results are generally the classes who can win with each other, aside from Royal Blood classes and a few exceptions. ("Evil" here refers to Unseen/Cult.)
|Exceptions to Matchmake Interactions (trumps general results)||Result|
|Fool + Anyone||Incompatible|
|Scorned + Anyone||Incompatible|
|Royal Blood + Royal Blood||Incompatible|
|Inquisitor + Heathen||Incompatible|
|King + Anyone||King|
|Mastermind's In The Shadows considers them as BD until N4.||-|
|General Matchmake Interactions||Result|
|BD + BD||Compatible|
|BD + Evil||Incompatible|
|BD + Alchemist / Mercenary / Inquisitor / Pretender||Compatible|
|Pretender + Anyone who doesn't have Royal Blood||Compatible|
|Alchemist + Anyone||Compatible|
|Mercenary + Anyone||Compatible|
|Evil + Evil||Compatible|
|Evil + Alchemist / Mercenary / Inquisitor / Sellsword / Pretender||Compatible|
|NK + Alchemist / Mercenary / Inquisitor / Sellsword / Pretender (All neutrals)||Compatible|
|NK + BD / Evil||Incompatible|
These are investigation altering abilities, empower ignores them:
- Framed + BD = Incompatible
- Framed + Evil/Alch/Merc/Inquis/SS/Pretender = Compatible
Mindwarped maid has her result flipped, incompatible partners become compatible and vice/versa.
- Most players tend to use their Matchmake ability only and not Nosy Servants. This is because Nosy Servants is considered as a generally weaker ability and is usually less helpful in finding evils.
Our scouts are still looking for this information.
September 2018, Patch 2.0.0