Converted Class: The Handmaiden/The Seeker
The Maid is powerful because it can find if two players win together. If two players claim to be with the Blue Dragon faction, you can use Matchmake on them and see if they are truthful or not.
|Matchmake||Night||∞||Test if target player is compatible with last-checked player. Players are compatible if they win together.
Fool and Scorned are incompatible with everyone. Royals are incompatible with each other.
|Nosy Servants||Night||3||Discover if a living player visited a dead player on the night they died.
- The Maid starts off with one random player assigned to them at the start of the game. They then choose to Matchmake that random person with someone else.
- If the Maid chooses to Matchmake a confirmed Alchemist, Scorned, or Fool, they will have wasted 2 nights of investigative abilities - since The Alchemist is compatible with everyone else in the game, and the Scorned and Fool are incompatible with everyone else.
- If a target is framed, the maid's results will generally be reversed of the correct result. However if an evil is framed, they will still appear as they would normally to a Maid.
- If you get redirected to The King with your matchmake, the result will say that they are The King and cannot be matchmade. The next time you matchmake, you will not matchmake The King. Instead, it will be as you were only occupied, and continue off the target from 2 nights ago.
- Our scouts are still looking for more information.
Maid Matchmake Interactions Cheat Sheet
Here is a general list of Maid interactions when using Matchmake. (Courtesy of Romana)
Matchmake results are generally the classes who can win with each other, aside from Royal Blood classes and a few exceptions. ("Evil" here refers to Unseen/Cult.)
|Exceptions to Matchmake Interactions (trumps general results)||Result|
|Fool + Anyone||Incompatible|
|Scorned + Anyone||Incompatible|
|Royal Blood + Royal Blood||Incompatible|
|Inquisitor + Heretic||Incompatible|
|King + Anyone||King|
|Mastermind's In The Shadows considers them as BD until N4.||-|
|General Matchmake Interactions||Result|
|BD + BD||Compatible|
|BD + Evil||Incompatible|
|BD + Alchemist / Mercenary / Inquisitor||Compatible|
|Alchemist + Anyone||Compatible|
|Mercenary + Anyone||Compatible|
|Evil + Evil||Compatible|
|Evil + Alchemist / Mercenary / Inquisitor / Sellsword||Compatible|
|NK + Alchemist / Mercenary / Inquisitor / Sellsword (All neutrals)||Compatible|
|NK + BD / Evil||Incompatible|
These are investigation altering abilities, empower ignores them:
- Framed + BD = Incompatible
- Framed + Evil/Alch/Merc/Inquis/SS = Compatible
Mindwarped maid has her result flipped, incompatible partners become compatible and vice/versa.
- Most players tend to use their Matchmake ability only and not Nosy Servants. This is because Nosy Servants is considered as a generally weaker ability and is usually less helpful in finding evils.
- The Maid, much like the Sheriff is very hard to confirm, and easy to fake. Because of it you will have to be active in court, and get accurate information.
- Unlike the Sheriff. You can catch classes such as the Scorned/Sellsword/Inquisitor/Neutral Killer.
- Remember that royal classes are incompatible with each other. If two players claim Royal classes, its very likely that they are both telling the truth.
- The Fool and Scorned are incompatible with every class in the game, so keep that in mind. If someone is acting very suspiciously when you find them incompatible with someone, ask the Prince to jail and Execute them as they may be the Fool
- If you choose to Matchmake the Alchemist. Be careful, as you waste 2 nights of investigation if they are telling the truth. But if they are acting suspiciously it may be worth it. As you can catch them with a lie, or discover the Fool/Scorned if they are the Alchemist
- Keep track of who is compatible with who! If someone is compatible with someone who turns out to be an Unseen/Cult member, and they are not the Mercenary/Alchemist/Inquisitor it is very likely they are a member of that team!
Our scouts are still looking for this information.
September 2018, Patch 2.0.0