Converted Class: The Handmaiden/The Seeker
|Matchmake||Night||∞||Test if target is compatible with the player you last checked. You start with a random player to test against. (Cannot target King)
Players are compatible if they win together. Fool and Scorned are incompatible with everyone. Royals are incompatible with each other.
|Nosy Servants||Night||3||Target a living player and dead player. You will learn if the living player visited the dead player on the night they died. Does not count as visiting. Will not see non-visiting abilities.|
- The Maid starts off with one random player assigned to them at the start of the game. They then choose to Matchmake that random person with someone else.
- If the Maid chooses to Matchmake a confirmed Alchemist with someone else, they will have wasted 2 nights of investigative abilities - since The Alchemist is compatible with everyone else in the game.
- If a target is framed, the maid's results will generally be reversed of the correct result. However if an evil is framed, they will still appear as they would normally to a Maid.
- Our scouts are still looking for more information.
Maid Matchmake Interactions Cheat Sheet
Here is a general list of Maid interactions when using Matchmake. (Courtesy of Romana)
Matchmake results are generally the classes who can win with each other, aside from Royal Blood classes and a few exceptions. ("Evil" here refers to Unseen/Cult.)
|Exceptions to Matchmake Interactions (trumps general results)||Result|
|Fool + Anyone||Incompatible|
|Scorned + Anyone||Incompatible|
|Royal Blood + Royal Blood||Incompatible|
|Inquisitor + Heathen||Incompatible|
|Mastermind's In The Shadows considers them as BD until N4.||-|
|General Matchmake Interactions||Result|
|BD + BD||Compatible|
|BD + Evil||Incompatible|
|BD + Alchemist / Mercenary / Inquisitor / Pretender||Compatible|
|Pretender + Anyone who doesn't have Royal Blood||Compatible|
|Alchemist + Anyone||Compatible|
|Mercenary + Anyone||Compatible|
|Evil + Evil||Compatible|
|Evil + Alchemist / Mercenary / Inquisitor / Sellsword / Pretender||Compatible|
|NK + Alchemist / Mercenary / Inquisitor / Sellsword / Pretender (All neutrals)||Compatible|
|NK + BD / Evil||Incompatible|
These are investigation altering abilities, empower ignores them:
- Framed + BD = Incompatible
- Framed + Evil/Alch/Merc/Inquis/SS/Pretender = Compatible
Mindwarped maid has her result flipped, incompatible partners become compatible and vice/versa.
- Most maids tend to use their Matchmake ability only and not Nosy servants. This is because Nosy servants is considered as a generally weaker ability and is usually less helpful in finding evils.
Our scouts are still looking for this information.
September 2018, Patch 2.0.0