Converted Class Summary
Original Class: The Sheriff
The Marshal is an Investigative class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be The Sheriff, but was converted by The Mastermind.
The Marshal exceeds in finding out who your enemies are. Using Probe to detect your targets exact class, or if they are neutral. You can also gather information by reading your enemies log-books and tell your Assassin who to and not to kill.
|Expose||Day||3||Reveal who the Prince imprisons tonight to your faction.|
|Probe||Night||∞||Determine a player’s class, if they are part of the Blue Dragon.|
|Snoop||Night||2||Examine a player's logbook.|
Up until 2.0.0, each patch, the icon for the Probe ability would change. Here are the icons it has used so far, in chronological order:
- Probe will not return the class of Neutral players, but you will know that they are Neutral.
- Expose tells you who The Prince has jailed at the start of the night, not at the time of use of the ability.
- When using Snoop you will save a copy of the target's log book. You can review it multiple times by using the two buttons representing the two snoops on the right.
- Snoop will create a copy of the log book of when it was written, it will not be updated afterwards.
- If you try to Probe a target who has been framed, they will appear as neutral to you.
- You can get an easy execution by finding someone's class or claim with Probe or Expose and then claiming to have surveilled them as the converted version of that class. This is especially effective if that person has not yet publicly claimed, since people might not be able to figure out how you could have known their claim unless you truly surveilled them.
- Make sure you don't whisper your probe findings to your fellow unseen as a Noble could have spied on the court the previous night.
- Before dawn breaks, you can send your finding in the chat. Your fellow Unseen is capable of seeing this, but the rest of the court will be oblivious.
- If you Probe The Prince before Prince outs, you can tell your Assassin and get him to kill the Prince.
- You can change your claim if you're a Night 1 conversion. That way you remove one Sheriff claim from the game. Your Mastermind can then claim Sheriff and if you were the only Sheriff in the game, it will make your Mastermind look more legit as he's now the only Sheriff claim in the game.
None of our scouts have been able to find any info. Nevertheless, we will continue searching.