Converted Class: Immune to Convert
This class will appear in every game that the Unseen is present, as it is the nominal leader of the Unseen. The Mastermind can convert others to join the Unseen faction which changes their class to a "darker" version that may have different abilities directed towards the benefit of the Unseen faction, instead of the Blue Dragon.
If the Mastermind is killed before Day 4, the oldest Unseen member will replace them if there is another member still alive.
|Can't Touch This||Passive||∞||Death immune and immune to bleeding.|
|Dirty Work||Day||∞||If there are no Unseen members left, you will become the Assassin at the beginning of the night.|
|Little Bird||Day||2||See all whispers to and from a target for a day. Can target King.|
|Suicide||Day||1||Commit suicide at the end of the night. Should only be used when necessary, otherwise will result in punishment. This can only be used from Day 3.|
|Convert||Night||Special||Attempt to convert a player to the Unseen faction. There can only be three members of the Unseen alive at a time, including yourself.
* Unlimited Uses, but has a 1-day cooldown.
* After failing to convert twice in a row, if your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player.
|Foresight||Night||4||Discover a player’s converted class type or if they cannot be converted.|
- Convert will randomly select a convertible target player if it would fail for the third time in a row.
- Dirty Work is not locked in until the start of the night, and can be unselected.
- While Dirty Work is an infinite use ability, it can only be used once due to the fact that you become The Assassin when you use it.
- Little Birds will not see whispers to and from a Mystic if they use the ability Private Matters. (all whispers to and from them will be hidden for the day)
- Some classes are more powerful than others. At some times, it may be worth the time to discover more powerful classes and Convert them, after discovering the best. However, at other times, it may be a wiser use of your time to just convert the first class that you know that won't be Immune to your ability.
- Be careful who you convert, as some may be more useful than others. It's up to you if you'd prefer to wait for the best classes to convert or to just get the most you can before someone calls you out for Treason. Sometimes converting a less useful class is better than waiting to discover a more powerful one through Foresight.
- A great way to frame someone is to use Foresight on someone that you know has a Scout on them. It will show as an Unseen visit and there is a great possibility that the player you foresighted will be executed by the Sheriff the next day.
- Before dawn breaks, you can send your finding in the chat from your ability Foresight. Your fellow Unseen is capable of seeing this, but the rest of the court will be oblivious.
- If the game comes down to Unseen versus Reaper, it can be smart to trick the Reaper into thinking that a different Unseen player is the Mastermind. This way, the Reaper either wastes a regular reap on you, or wastes 2 souls to empower reap someone who isn't even death immune.
- Common claims for the Mastermind are The Sheriff, The Maid, and The Princess. This is because the Mastermind appears as Special/Investigative when flirted by a Princess.
- Use the Little Birds ability on a person who gets a lot of whispers. For example, The King or The Prince in order to gain valuable information for the Unseen.
- To gain credibility as a legitimate Investigative class, some Masterminds may consider bussing a teammate. Bussing is when you pretend to "find" an Unseen member, and out them to the court. You need to have convincing logs and persuade the court to get your teammate executed. Since you appear like an actual Investigative, other players are dissuaded from checking you. However, you MUST talk to your teammate before bussing them or it counts as gamethrowing. They do not need to consent to being bussed, but you must have mentioned it to them at one point in the game.
There is not much known about The Mastermind. No one has actually seen The Mastermind's face.
Our scouts are working on this information.