Converted Class Summary
** This class does not appear in Casual Mode.
Original Class: The Observer
The Nightwatch is an Investigative class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be The Observer but was converted by The Mastermind.
This class is powerful, as it can gain important information about the activity of other classes. The credibility of the Nightwatch's findings may convince people to believe him, greatly benefiting the Unseen.
|Angry Bird||Day||2||Unleash an angry bird to gaze at players, revealing the name of the next player to use a day ability.|
|Follow||Night||∞||Observe a player to see who visits them and who they visited at night.|
|Watch Carefully||Night||2||Reveal a player's class.|
- Follow will tell you who visits your target, and who your target visits.
- If you use Watch Carefully on a Fool who has used Deceive on themself, they will appear to be The Sheriff.
- Your Follow ability will provide your alibi, as The Nightwatch's Follow and The Observer's Follow abilities are identical: It is almost impossible for other players to deduce whether you are either The Observer or The Nightwatch.
- As a result of an "unconfirmable" alibi, it will be tricky to convince players to believe you. However, once they believe that your report is credible, you can start crafting fake reports to throw The Blue Dragon faction off-guard without any meaningful attack.
- The Follow ability will allow you deduce who is what class, allowing you to assess who is a dangerous player.
- Your Watch Carefully ability is extremely valuable to the Unseen, being able to deduce two classes and how much of a threat they are to you. This can be useful for finding targets to kill, poison or convert.
- When the game is about to unfold with Unseen and Neutrals having majority over Blue Dragon, you may fake a peek and say one of the Blue Dragon members is Unseen.
“Knowledge of your surroundings can prove be more sharp than any dagger, for I am the eyes of the King.”