Converted Class: The Nightwatch/The Seeker
His investigative abilities are some of the best in the game -- he will have to balance his discoveries while not revealing himself too much. If opposing factions discover that he is an Observer, he will probably be found dead or converted by morning.
|Observe||Night||∞||Discover who target player visits.
|Overlook||Night||∞||Discover who visits target player.
- Overlook will tell you who visits your target, and Observe will tell you who your target visits. However, these can not visit The King without being redirected first.
- Observing a framed player will now show them visiting a player that died that night if possible.
- Keep the results of your investigative abilities in your in-game logbook. Your logbook will be released when you are dead, providing a vital clue to the living to deduct who is the enemy.
- A good way to write down your Observe results is e.g. "N1 - Observe 16 |  > 3"
- A good way to write down your Overlook results is e.g. "N2 - Overlook 16 | 5, 7 > "
- If the person you observed visited someone who has died, he is likely Assassin, Cult Leader who eradicated, Reaper or Sorcerer.
- If a suspicious person who died visited someone and Possessor is presented, the person he visited is likely new Possessor.
Our scouts are still looking into this information...
- Window Peek was removed
- Follow was split into two abilities
- Observe (∞): Discover who the target visit.
- Overlook (∞): Discover who visits the target.
- D1 - Follow (∞): Follow target player, discovering who a player targets and who targets them.
- Cannot target King
- D2 - Window Peek (x2):
- Discover target player's faction by carefully watching them tonight from afar.
Night Room: Observer's Room