Converted Class: The Nightwatch/The Seeker
His investigative abilities are some of the best in the game -- he will have to balance his discoveries while not revealing himself too much. If opposing factions discover that he is an Observer, he will probably be found dead or converted by morning.
|Follow||Night||∞||Follow target player, discovering who a player targets and who targets them.
|Window Peek||Night||2||Discover target player's faction by carefully watching them tonight from afar.|
- Follow will tell you who visits your target, and who your target visits. However, it can not visit The King.
- Following a framed player will now show them visiting a player that died that night if possible.
- The Tornado ability of The Court Wizard and The Sage, as well as the Teleportation ability of The Ritualist will not show up as a visit to you; if you follow someone doing it, you won't see them visiting, and if you follow the person they teleported, you won't see who performed the teleportation (though you will get a redirection message as usual).
- If The Drunk, The Alcoholic or The Invoker redirects you to visit The King on a night you use Window Peek, you will receive the feedback " is the King."
- Keep the results of your investigative abilities in your in-game logbook. Your logbook will be released when you are dead, providing a vital clue to the living to deduct who is the enemy. A good way to write down your Follow results is e.g. "N1 - Follow 16: (X -> 16 -> X)"
- Your Window Peek ability is very useful to deduce who in the game is an ally or enemy. Be wary that your investigation happens before conversions happen, so your target may be converted the same night you used Window Peek but you will still get the result that they are Blue Dragon.
- Your Follow ability is by far the most powerful investigative ability in the game, providing all visiting information about a player at night.
- Make sure to confirm yourself by using your Follow ability as often as possible - only use your Window Peek ability if you want to confirm that a suspicious target is a member of the Unseen or Cult.
Night Room: Observer's Room