Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The Pretender must first be elected as The King, and then survive for the remainder of the game to win.
The Pretender can't be converted, like other Neutral classes.
Note: Other Neutral factions won't necessarily assist you, as their objectives are their own.
|No Allegiance||Passive||∞||Death Immune. Upon becoming King, you become the Pretender King, losing death immunity.|
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||During elections for a new king, votes for you count twice.
|Distract||Day||2||Silence target player for 20 seconds. They will not be able to speak or use abilities for the duration.|
|Ballot Mixing||Day||2||Reverse the King’s vote during trial. If they voted to execute, they will, instead, pardon (and vice versa).
|Blood Test||Night||∞||Discover target player's class type and if they have Royal Blood.|
|Kinslayer||Night||2||Attack target player with Royal Blood or The King. You must have 1st discovered they were Royal, (unless they are The King).|
- There are currently no special mechanics listed for this class.
- Since the Pretender can use Blood Test to check for Royal Blood and gain information similar to how a Princess can, Princess is a common pretender claim.
- It is usually better to step up for King late game, due to the Pretender's one and only Guard?.
Awaiting scouts to return with further information...
Night Room: Pretender's Plotting Room
- 2.1.0: Silence replaced with Distract (2 uses).
- 2.0.0: Ballot Mixing now usable during trial.
- Family Matter renamed to Blood Test.
- Blood Test will now give the same results as the Princess's Flirt.
- Kinslayer now tagged as an attack.
- 1.2.0: Introduced.
- Unique Neutral Special Class.
- No Allegiance (Passive) - Death immune at night. Upon becoming King the death immunity is lost, and you start with 0 charges of Guards!
- Royal Blood (Passive) - During the election for a new King, votes for you count twice.
- Silence (Day) - Prevent the King from using their day abilities. - 2 uses
- Ballot Mixing (Day) - Reverse the King’s vote during trial. If they voted to execute, they will instead pardon and vice versa. Affects Decide Fate. - 2 uses
- Family Matters (Night) - Discover if a player has Royal Blood. You will always get accurate results. - Infinite uses
- Kinslayer (Night) - Attack a player with Royal Blood or the King. You must have first discovered they were Royal, unless they are the King. - 2 uses
- Objective - Become King and survive until the end of the game.