Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The Reaper is a Unique class, but is not Guaranteed. They start with two souls, which can otherwise be obtained through the Reap ability, which kills a player while leaving their empty body for one day before dying. When enough souls are gathered, the collected souls can be consumed to empower Reap. The Icy Touch ability can be used during the day phase to send a target temporarily into death, causing them to be unable to speak or vote for the remainder of the day.
Note: Other Neutral factions won't necessarily assist you, as their objectives are their own.
|Consume Soul||Passive||Special||If you die at night with at least one soul, you will consume it and come back to life. You start with two souls. (Does NOT work if executed by The Prince)|
|Icy Touch||Day||Special||Consume 2 souls to silence a player and block their voting for a day.|
|Gather Darkness||Day||Special||Consume two souls to make Reap bypass death immunity the next night.|
|Reap||Night||∞||Reap the soul of a player, killing them and leaving an empty body for a day. The victim cannot be healed.|
|Circle of Death||Night||Special||Consume two souls to kill everyone visiting a target player.|
- Consume Soul will be used no matter what the cause of death, except being executed by The Prince. This includes poison and bleeding.
- Icy Touch will prevent its target from using Emotes.
- If you are redirected to yourself, you will receive the message "You can not reap yourself."
- If you use Gather Darkness and then Reap a target protect by The Knight, you will reap the Knight instead of the target.
- You will only ever consume one soul in a night you are attacked, regardless of how many times you were attacked.
- The best type of people to use your Reap ability on are against either someone that is going to kill you or is capable of Occupying you.
- When a player is reaped, he will appear as if he were still alive the following day to the court. To prevent the Prince from jailing an empty husk that's going to die anyway or to prevent other Classes from wasting their night, the court can initiate a reaper check: Everyone types 'f' in chat to confirm that they are still alive. The person that doesn't reply at all is likely to be reaped. Or alternatively get someone up and pardon immediately, and count the players who abstained, giving you the indication that they may be in fact reaped.
- It's often in your best interest to hold off on using Gather Darkness until you have three souls. Staying alive is usually more important.
- Generally, it is best to take out an even number of members from each faction, to weaken both sides at the same time.
- An risky and unconventional strategy is to kill the current king and royal bloods to become king. However this is best done when the other evil faction or royal blood classes has perished early or when you're sure that there's no hope of winning as a Reaper, good luck being Psycho King however...
- An aggressive strategy involves eliminating the first King. So gain a random reap kill first night, Gather Darkness the next day and Reap the King in the second night. If you fail to reap someone from the first night, you may want to back down and abort this strategy as you might die to a Knight's Defend should he choose to guard the King on the second night.
- If there are 6 or less total players left at the table, you can prevent them from putting you on trial even if everyone knows who you are by reaping one and chilling another. This is because a majority vote is required to execute you during the day, but this majority can't be obtained since half of the players cannot vote against you (the reaped player + the chilled player + yourself). Careful in regards to The Noble and their converted counterparts as they are able to use Force Vote while chilled and are able to use it on Reaped/Chilled players.
Class inspired by ozdeger