Original Classes: The Observer/The Paladin/The Princess/The Maid
The Seeker is an Investigative class that belongs to the Cult faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be an Investigative class but was converted by The Cult Leader. If they were converted from The Princess, they will be a Royal.
This class may use their day ability Expose to reveal The Prince's intentions on who he will imprison later that night. At night, the Seeker can choose one of her abilities that would either determine the player's class type or faction, making this class important for the Cult.
|Reveal who the Prince imprisons tonight to your faction.|
|Gaze||Night||3||Gaze into target player's soul, determining their class type.
|Identify||Night||2||Discover who a player targets, and who targets them.|
- Expose tells you who The Prince has jailed at the start of the night, not at the time of use of the ability. If no one is jailed that night, it will say so.
- Unlike the Observer's abilities, you can see who people visit and who visits them.
- Use your Identify charges to discover who the Neutral Killer is (Be mindful that the Sorcerer, and Possessor don't need to visit their targets to kill people, and the Reaper's victims drop dead a day later.)
- It is good to use Gaze to try and track down the Neutral Killer as once you find a Killer class you can follow up with Identify, and if they visit someone who dies they are likely the Neutral Killer
- You can double check Butler and Mercenary claims with Identify to try and find The Sellsword.
- Combining your Gaze and Identify abilities will get you the best results, allowing you to narrow down an individual to only a few classes.
- You should use Expose when the cult is close to having majority with few Blue Dragon alive. Making sure that doing this The Cult Leader will recruit a Blue Dragon member and get majority.
- It is best to claim Princess when you play as The Seeker as your Gaze ability can help pass off as Flirting.
- If you are a Night 1 Paladin convert, consider changing your claim to Princess or Observer so that your Cult Leader can claim Paladin. Because if you were the only Paladin in the game, then your Cult Leader will likely not be under a lot of suspicion for the first few days.
As Mithras and Corax spread their influence, the scouts are still seeking further details. All we know is that it's worse than we thought -- what we once knew about the Cult was completely wrong, after discovering these new "Cultists"..