Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The Sellsword does not necessarily have to remain alive, just see that the Blue Dragon loses the game.
The Sellsword can't be converted, like other Neutral classes.
Note: Other Neutral factions won't necessarily assist you, as their objectives are their own.
|Contracted||Passive||∞||Immune to occupy and redirect.|
|Stonewall||Night||∞||Occupy everyone targeting your target, except those attacking or converting your target. You can not target the same player 2 nights in a row.|
|Intimidate||Night||∞||Occupy target player and prevent them from taking any actions tonight.|
- After targeting the same player three times in a row with Intimidate the player will become occupy immune, make sure to choose wisely if targeting down a Healer/Investigative class.
- Your main allies are the Unseen/Cult, but it is possible to win with the Neutral Killers if you choose to do so.
- Stonewall has priority over The Mercenary's Stand Guard.
- You will know who you occupy with Stonewall.
- If you know who Prince is, you can announce publicly at day end that you are stonewalling him in order to help him get killed.
- If the atmosphere is heavily anti-Neutral, you could claim Butler instead of Mercenary since Intimidate allows you to fake that class very well.
- It's good strategy to Stonewall players that ask for healing. Since you can't Stonewall the same person two nights in a row, you can follow this up with an Intimidate on a known healer.
- It is wise to Stonewall players that are quiet and most likely to be investigated, since this prevents investigatives from visiting them, wasting their time.
- Since you can win while dead if the evil faction is in a dilemma that they can't get past with their own numbers, accuse a Hunter claim or another important BD class and get them executed in court. When you inevitably get jailed and executed, rest assured that you bought your allies invaluable time.
- If it is a Cult game and you know that an outed Paladin will be smiting another confirmed Blue Dragon player, it can be smart to Stonewall the Smite target so it wastes the Paladin's ability.
Awaiting scouts to return with further information..
Night Room: Unknown
Originally May, 2016, Readded in May, 2018