Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The Sorcerer has the ability to kill players without having to visit them. They can set magical Walking Bombs on players during the day and detonate them at night. These bombs bypass death immunity. They also have the option of attacking players at night with Magic Missile.
Note: Other Neutral classes won't necessarily assist you, as their objectives are their own.
|Perception||Passive||∞||You will not attack targets that are death immune or guarded by the Knight.|
|Mage Armor||Passive||∞||Immune to death (at night) and bleeding.|
|Walking Bomb||Day||∞||Cast a deadly spell on target player that you can later detonate. Can have multiple Walking Bombs active. Usable Day 1.
|Escape Fate||Day||1||Escape an accusation of treason with a pardon.|
|Magic Missile||Night||∞||Attack target player by firing a Magic Missile.|
|Detonate||Night||∞||Kills all players with an active Walking Bomb. Bypasses death immunity.|
- Your Perception passive will tell you "You felt something off about attacking [Target], so you didn't attack them." if they meet the criteria of the passive.
- Place Walking Bombs on targets that do not pose a direct threat to you, but are vital in some way or are active in court such as Sheriffs, Paladins, and Court Wizards. Any investigatives that can catch you such as Maids and Princesses if you claim a non Killer/Offensive class should be killed at night.
- Consider placing Walking Bombs on royals such as Nobles and Drunks. The Sorcerer, unlike other Neutral Killers, does not have any means of vote manipulation; therefore, you must avoid ending up in a 1v1 or 2v1 situation against The King. While you cannot put Walking Bomb on them directly, you can put a Walking Bomb on someone who later becomes King.
- Similarly, whenever possible, you want to ensure that one of your Walking Bomb targets becomes King. Place a Walking Bomb on anyone you think is likely to end up as The King. Vote for them, and argue for them to take the Crown
- During the night early in the game, use Magic Missile on Blue Dragon healers such as the Physician so that your bombs do not get healed or delayed, or on Investigative classes that can find you early on such as Maid, Princess, or Observer. Mid-game, just before you Detonate, kill members of the evil team so that after you detonate, the Cult/Unseen do not gain the majority and kill you! Also remember to eliminate classes such as Butler or Prince that can occupy you before your critical Detonate.
- Consider either detonating first around Night 3/4, or saving your detonate till the end-game. If you choose to detonate multiple times, place Walking Bombs on people active in Court or powerful Blue Dragon classes such as the Sheriff/Paladin. If you are saving your detonate till the end-game, place Walking Bombs on classes likely to survive until the end-game, such as the Mystic or Hunter
- Get neutrals on your side. This is particularly important for Sorcerer as otherwise they would need to find a way to get the King killed by the end-game. Help the Scorned/Inquisitor kill their targets.
New Room (After Patch 2.0)
Old Room (Before Patch 2.0)
Lore: The Sorcerer's Search
A mysterious woman has been found at the crime scene of multiple killings, our scouts are trying to catch her now...