Class Summary 編輯
Original Classes: The Butler/The Drunk/The Knight/The Hunter
|Fanatic||Passive||∞||Immune to most occupation and redirection abilities. You will keep this passive even if your class changes.|
|Disables The King's Day Abilities.|
|Chains of Corax||Night||3||Occupy a player.|
|Strings of Mithras||Night||2||Attempt to control a player, choosing who they target tonight.|
- If you are promoted to The Cult Leader, you will retain your immunity to occupation.
- If you redirect an Investigative class to The King, they will receive the message " is the King."
- Your Bewilder ability can be used on The King to make others believe he is The Possessor, as he will not be able to use his day abilities.
- Bewilder also synergizes very well with the Apostle's Cult Pressure. Timed correctly, this combo can give Cult an effective majority even when technically outnumbered.
- Your Chains of Corax ability is useful for keeping up the facade that you are unconverted, if you started as The Butler. More importantly, it can prevent a Paladin from smiting the Cult Leader if he tries to convert.
- Your Strings of Mithras ability is useful if you know you are controlling a killer, for example, if you know the identity of The Reaper, you can get him to kill for you.
Lore: Unknown 編輯
As Mithras and Corax spread their influence, the scouts are still seeking further details. All we know is that it's worse than we thought -- what we once knew about the Cult was completely wrong, after discovering these new "Cultists"..
May, 2016 (Originally called "The Cultist")