Class Summary 編輯
Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The Mercenary does not necessarily have to remain alive, just have 6 brilders before they die.
The Mercenary can't be converted, like other Neutral classes.
Note: Other Neutral factions won't necessarily assist you, as their objectives are their own.
|Brilder Hungry||Passive||∞||Immune to most occupation and redirection abilities. You start with two brilders.|
|Protection Services||Passive||∞||Gain brilders for protecting players. Every ability prevented with “Stand Guard” grants you 1 brilder. Preventing a death with “Shield” grants you 3 brilders.|
|Don Armour||Day||Special||Make yourself death immune for the night. Costs 1 brilder.|
|Stand Guard||Night||∞||Prevent others from visiting your target. You can not target the same player two nights in a row. Will not notify anyone on protection.|
|Shield||Night||∞||Shield a player, defending them if they are attacked at night. Will stay on the chosen player until you use the ability on a different one. You lose access to the ability on successful protection. Does not interact with Knight's Defend. Will not notify anyone on protection. (Notifies attacker of Mercenary's Shield.)|
- You can not target The King with your abilities.
- Stand Guard prevents your target from dying. This means that they won't die to The Hunter's Bear Companion or The Paladin's Smite, and The Mercenary will die in the contract's place if they attack someone being guarded by The Knight. However, an Assassin who The Enforcer used Frenzy on can still kill your target.
- You have unlimited uses of Stand Guard, however you can't protect the same person two nights in a row.
- You will not die if you Stand Guard for the target of The Reaper's Circle of Death.
- If a Mercenary and Sellsword both target a player with Stand Guard and Stonewall, respectively, the Sellsword's Stone Wall will take priority.
- You can cancel your active Shield by using it on yourself.
- You will prevent heals so if an important Blue Dragon player claims bleeding/poisoned make sure you do not Stand Guard on them that night, this would also be the perfect time to Shield them.
- If you are in a game where Blue Dragon wants all Neutral to die or The Prince who will execute Neutrals, you'd best claim as The Knight.
- If The King is using Swear Fealty on a player it would be a wise move to go ahead and place a Shield on them, and then Stand Guard every other night afterwards.
- The best move for The Mercenary early game is to Stand Guard on the talkative Blue Dragon and the players sharing information with The King, Prince, or the court.
- In the late game The Mercenary really stands out and is a vital part of The Blue Dragon victory if they decide to side with them. The best idea is if you are sure that you have a Good King ask him for guards in exchange for a shield on him if you still have one, and you want to be coordinating with the King on who to guard and when. Remember that you can prevent a late game convert on someone you really need such as The Knight.
Lore: Unknown 編輯
Awaiting scouts to return with further information...
Night Room: Unknown 編輯