Converted Class: The Enforcer/The Invoker
The Knight is a Killer class 模板:Blue Dragon Objective
The Knight is useful to kill confirmed evils. However, if you have been misinformed and accidentally attack an ally, you kill yourself out of shame for violating the Knights Code.
Protect confirmed allies with Defend that you believe are valuable to the team, especially if they not convertible, like the Prince.
|Armored||Passive||∞||You will survive the first attack you block with Defend.|
|Defend||Night||∞||Protect a player, giving your life to kill their attackers. Bypasses death immunity.(cannot be healed)|
|Cold Steel||Night||∞||Kill a player. If they were a member of the Blue Dragon, you will take your own life (during the same night) if you kill them.
Note: You can't be healed if you commit suicide. Also, can't be used until Night 3.
- You will not commit suicide if you attack a member of the Blue Dragon with Cold Steel who is immune to attacks or was healed that night.
- If your Cold Steel was redirected by the Drunk's Debauch, Court Wizard or Invoker swap, you will decide not to attack the player. This stops you from Cold Steeling that night.
- Your Defend ability is capable of killing attackers that are immune to dead at night.
- Being a class that can't easily be confirmed, evil players may seek to claim your class. If there is already another Knight claim, it is a good idea to target them.
- You should be using your Defend ability almost every night to make sure your allies stay alive and your enemies will soon fall.
Lore: The Sword of the Royal Family
Long have bards told tales of the noble Knight in this world and the next. It does not matter whether you be young or old, a knight is a symbol of everything the common man strives for. The Knights radiate an aura beyond that of a mortal man instilling fear in the evil and warmth in the hearts of the weak. Trained in both the arts of intimidation and compassion, The King's Knights ensure the peace in debates and freak acts of violence. Sword by their side and honor in their heart assures all that the knight will never let the kingdom down... Or so everyone thinks.
--Reported by Magnasword2, Loremaster
Night Room: Knight's Room